Are you ready to come on a journey
of release and renewal?
What will your life look like when you give yourself permission to let go of everything that is weighing you down?
It’s time to lay down your load, to release all the crap that is keeping you from being who you are meant to be.
Starting March 31st, 2019, I will be walking the Camino de Santiago de Compostela, the Way of Saint James, in Spain.
This 880 km pilgrimage, has been undertaken by millions of people since the Middle Ages.
It is a journey out into the world, but more than that, it is a journey within yourself.
Come with me on this free virtual journey with me while I cross the
One of the most powerful traditions of the Camino is to carry a stone throughout the pilgrimage and to lay it down at the Iron Cross at Monte Leon.
A simple stone,
How would it feel if you could do that too, without having to leave your home?
This is my offer, my gift to you.
I will carry this
A stone to hold your intentions to set yourself free.
This is my act of service. It is my gift to you and your gift to yourself.
This is Walking Compassion.
Do you ever find yourself:
- feeling angry and resentful about things that have happened and people who have hurt
- tired of feeling heartbroken, that the life you are living is a ghost of the life you want?
- tired of looking at other people, laughing, spending time together and thinking they look like aliens, wondering what it must be like to feel that way?
The truth is, you are NOT alone.
This is for you if:
- You want to release feelings of shame, blame or guilt
- You want to release anger, fear, hate, jealousy, resentment
- You want to release sadness and heartbreak
- You want to feel more positive and optimistic in your daily life
- You want to let go of what is no longer serving you
- You are ready to move forward more hope, more love and more compassion for yourself
- You want to gift yourself
Join me in the Walking Compassion global community if…
You are ready to laugh again
You are tired of putting off living for some mythical
You are ready to take a chance on yourself
You are ready to feel and receive more love, every single day
You are ready to be upheld and supported by
You want to feel like you belong
Your journey begins the moment you say yes.
From the time you sign up until the end of my 880 km journey on the Camino, Walking Compassion will grow and strengthen as a community of people who support each other in their intentions.
My departure date is March 30 from Milan and will be starting the Camino on April 1st. The journey will most likely be 35-38 days, depending on weather, blisters and aching muscles.
We will be sharing our collective experiences along the way. There will be many opportunities for us to come together, to share and to feel the strength of this international community.
This is a free gift from me to you but more so it’s a gift from you to yourself
This amazing, heart-opening adventure will be full of chances to come together.
Here are just a few of the things that will happen along our journey together…
- We will meet in a closed Facebook Group for regular posts,
livestreamsupdates and discussions
- You will receive regular updates on walkingcompassion.com
- There will be activities to deepen our intentions, grow as a community and to inspire you in your everyday life
Ways to give and receive unconditional love and support
- Daily updates during the entire Camino
- A collective intention setting ceremony March 31st, the first day on the Camino
- An intention renewal and dedication ceremony the day before placing the stone at the Iron Cross
- Live release ceremony at the Iron Cross on Monte Leon
- Celebration and arrival at Compostela and Finisterre
I truly hope you will dive into this experience.
I am excited to share this journey with you.
Who am I and why should you join me?
My name is Donna Brown, and although I am a sacred business designer, creative and speaker, more than anything I am a human being with all her flaws, challenges, gifts and potential. For well over a decade, I have practiced meditation, studied Buddhist philosophy and trained in corporate-based mindfulness facilitation.
I have also made my share of mistakes.
I have people to forgive, even if they continue to wish me ill.
Things to grieve.
Sadness, anger, resentment to be released.
I am a seeker. Someone reaching into themselves and stretching out into the cosmos in their search for meaning and understanding.
This journey started with me and my own need for release. However, once I
What can I set as my intention?
There is nothing too small or too big to be released. Take the leap. Jump in with both feet and all your heart.
You don’t need to be from any religion or spiritual tradition to take part. You just need to show up for yourself.